Spark Up Your Life With COQ10
Do you feel tired all the time? You may need CoQ10, vital as a spark plug to jumpstart your energy production! As this nutrient’s levels decline as we age, we need to ensure it stays at ideal levels so our reproduction system functions optimally.
Recommended by many health professionals to couples who are planning to build or expand their family, CoQ10 may increase the chances of conception.
- Promotes healthy sperm structure and function through antioxidant function of CoQ10.1
- Enhances sperm motility as it helps to provide sufficient energy for sperms to move towards the ovum.1
- Improves healthy sperm count.1
- Alleviates the effects of ageing on the ovum and ovary.2
- May increase the chances of pregnancy by providing sufficient energy during fertilisation.
- Improves the quality and quantity of healthy ovums.2
Did You Know?
Researchers found that CoQ10 deficiency could affect fertility-related hormones and may increase the formation rate of genetically abnormal baby, miscarriage, birth defects and IVF failures. Start taking CoQ10 to increase chances of pregnancy and ensures a healthier pregnancy!
1. Alahmar A. T. (2019). The impact of two doses of coenzyme Q10 on semen parameters and antioxidant status in men with idiopathic oligoasthenoteratozoospermia. Clinical and experimental reproductive medicine, 46(3), 112–118. https://doi.org/10.5653/cerm.2019.00136
2. Xu, Y., Nisenblat, V., Lu, C., Li, R., Qiao, J., Zhen, X., & Wang, S. (2018). Pretreatment with coenzyme Q10 improves ovarian response and embryo quality in low-prognosis young women with decreased ovarian reserve: a randomized controlled trial. Reproductive biology and
endocrinology : RB&E, 16(1), 29. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12958-018-0343-0